Hello my favorite bloggers!
I recently bought the CICAPAIR™ TIGER GRASS COLOR CORRECTING TREATMENT SPF30 for $19, size 0.5 oz./ 15 ml. I would see the video ads on social media (Instagram) about how it neutralized the redness of your skin and as you can see in the video below I do have a lot of redness. So I decided to give this product a try.
A green-to-beige skin color-correcting cream treatment that corrects redness and helps protect skin from UV damage and environmental aggressors.
This skin color-correcting cream provides SPF 30 protection from UV light, and forms a dust barrier to protect the skin from the environment. It improves moisture levels and restores the look of fatigued skin for a healthy appearance.
It is powered by a Centella Asiatica (Tiger Grass) complex to calm sensitive skin, reduce redness, and soothe irritation.
CONCERN: Redness, Irritated Skin
TREATMENT: Centella Asiatica (Tiger Grass)
RESULT: Reduced Redness
I wish I was better at TikTok or had professional video taking/editing skills. Hopefully this is not what growing old looks like. Haha. Anyways, I hope you find this video helpful. It has zero filters and you can see the redness calming down in few seconds of applying.
- It does reduce redness!
- Sun protection.
- Can be used as a base for your makeup before primer.
- Suitable for sensitive skin/acne prone skin.
- Improves complexion.
- Brightens your skin.
- Face starts sweating easily since the treatment has clay like texture.
- It does reduce redness on the skin however I wish it had some coverage.
- Works best for lighter skin complexion who have pink undertones.
- I do need a moisturizer before I use this product since I do not like the feel of clay texture and I don't feel my skin is hydrated enough.
THE FINAL REVIEW:
CICAPAIR™ TIGER GRASS COLOR CORRECTING TREATMENT SPF30 really does what it says! It reduces redness of your skin and brightens your face. It has SPF 30 and does moisturize your skin to a certain extent. However, it may need re-application in few hours since it is not long lasting and works best for pink undertone skin.
- Rate article: