Facial tools are an increasingly popular addition to ones typical skincare routine. After seeing the marble-looking, pretty baby pink roller tool in my Aunt's bathroom upon a casual visit and hearing her gush about her usage (everyday) and the results, I decided to invest in one and use it to spread my daily serum. Of course I was curious about all the possible skin/facial gains I could get with use and did some research!
Benefits of the Rose Quartz Facial Roller
- Can decrease any puffiness/swelling- lymphatic drainage
- Aides with improving blood circulation- making the skin look brighter and feel better
- Blood circulation helps refill the oxygen supply in the muscles and to the cells for nourishment- all leading to better a better complexion and a healthier and brighter face!
- Help with contouring the face
- Clear sinuses
- Relax and cool the skin- can even lead to a better mood
How to Use the Facial Tool
My Personal Experience
Once I read about the history and the very prominent benefits of the roller, I gave in to buying my first facial tool and use it once a day in the morning when I do my full skincare routine. I do indeed feel more relaxed and my skin is soothed after usage. I have been using the roller everyday since I bought it and am very satisfied as the benefits DO show! In addition, I found the facial roller to be an amazing alternative to put and spread other skin products (such as serums and oils) rather than involving hands directly and the bacteria from/on them that could clog pores in the process otherwise.The facial roller can be cleaned so it is a much better option to use on the face.
Where to Buy the Facial Roller
The rose quartz facial roller is widely available in many popular and common beauty stores and for a range of prices. I bought mine from a brand called Herbivore.
Other places the roller is also available at include:
I highly recommend this product! It has a wide variety of benefits and leaves your skin looking brighter and feeling great. It is a tool you can use everyday and is not too expensive! The results are amazing and really show! In addition, some rose quartz facial rollers even come with a massage feature (vibration) serving to soothe the skin and increase blood circulation to another level.
You can buy the facial roller with the massage feature from a company called Vanity Planet.
It is priced at $89.99 but is being offered on the website for $49.99. A great deal!
- Note: The massage feature makes the roller generally more expensive. I personally think it isn't very necessary as you get the same/similar results without the feature. However, if you have the savings it is a good investment.
In addition, after my skincare routine I sometimes like to do simple make-up. Check out some great and affordable products in the attached link!
- Rate article: